$16-25+ an hour; full or part-time availability
Meyer Pharmacy in Waverly has an opportunity for a full or part-time Pharmacy Technician. Existing pharmacy certification (or experience in the medical field) is beneficial. On the job training will be provided. If you like to help people and work with a team of motivated individuals, this would be a great fit. If you are looking for a professional, family oriented culture, Meyer Pharmacy is the place for you.
- Works as part of a team in a healthcare environment that focuses on assisting and educating patients
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and over the phone; answers questions; refers inquiries to the pharmacist as needed
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, removes outdated drugs
- Communicates clearly and concisely with patients and co-workers
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication prescriptions from physicians; prepares labels; calculates quantities and submits prescriptions for billing
- Maintains records by filing physicians’ prescriptions
- Completes daily assigned tasks to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Physical requirements include standing for duration of shift
- On the job training provided, previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus. High school or college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- No 3rd shifts, holidays or on-call
- Must be available to work one weekend per month, on average
- Day shift schedule; 30-40 hours per week
About Meyer Pharmacy
- Growing career opportunities available and supported by the company
- Positive and professional work environment
- Job stability – locally owned for over 100 years!
- Family owned
Come join us at Meyer Pharmacy!
Download our application form in PDF or Word format.
Completed applications can be:
1) dropped off to Meyer Pharmacy in person
2) emailed to email@example.com
3) mailed to Meyer Pharmacy, 110 10th Street SW, Waverly IA 50677
Thanks for your interest!