As COVID-19 impacts our community, Meyer Pharmacy is open and at your service.
Would you like to help find a vaccine? Clinical studies are looking for volunteers! Click here to learn more.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. We have several options in place currently to help get you what you need with the least amount of contact.
1) Curbside Service is now our preferred method of helping you. Park anywhere in our lot and call us direct at 319-352-5990. We’ll coordinate your items and payment over the phone, and come out to you.
2) Delivery Service is free and available within city limits of most of our communities. It is now contact-free for everyone’s safety.
3) Mail-Out Service is also free to our customers. We can ship your items right to your door.
If you are in need of general supplies such as Tylenol, Claritin, Depends, toothpaste, etc., let us know. We are here to help! Together, we can all make it through this trying time.
Welcome! At Meyer Pharmacy, we are:
- Proud to be a small, family-owned business in Waverly, Iowa
- Dedicated to the same customer service values that have characterized us for more than 100 years
- Committed to incorporating technology so you have the safest, most convenient experience possible
We are pleased to offer free prescription delivery within city limits to:
- Charles City
- Shell Rock
We’re happy to offer a convenient Curbside Service to our customers. Park in our lot (anywhere is fine) and call our Curbside Service line direct at 319-352-5990, or our general number at 319-352-3120. We will bring your completed prescription out to you. This service is available to everyone free of charge.